Pages

About Me

My photo
My goal is to improve my fitness levels, add years to my life, live and love every moment as if it were the last,... I want to continue this journey, motivated and loving the progress and feeling of looking good, while ULTIMATELY, reaching out and being a motivator and support system for others who want to change their life and change their bodies!!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

In the beginning...

So today I had an awesome thought about what I would want my Personal Training, Health and Wellness Coaching and overall branch out business name to be... TryUMPH215.  This comes from try + umph in my book equals a whole lot of motivation and success and the 215 represents my starting weight when I decided to change my health, fitness and career in 2009.  I was miserable, became unemployed and did not want to let that get the best of me and become totally depressed, so I became focused on changing my fitness lifestyle ,.... and here I am almost a year later ...a total so far of 45 pounds lighter, fitter, smart about fitness and nutrition, studying for my NASM Personal Training and ISSA Nutritional Certifications and beginning a training program for my very first Sprint Triathlon in SF ...


I hope you find this as amazing as I do, and decide to follow the journey. Until next post...

"If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results." ~ J. Dixon

No comments:

Post a Comment